We have positions available in a variety of roles including Local Service, Citylink and Private Hire, all based at our new depot in Fort William.
If you like set hours and shifts we have plenty of service work to suit or if you prefer regular change and variety, we have an abundance of touring and private hire from April through to October.
- Full Cat D. License
- Be in possession of Digicard and up to date DCPC card
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent punctuality
- Must have pride in the fleet and keep vehicles in immaculate condition.
We offer £14 per hour, 28 days holiday per year, company pension and the security of a full time contract.
For more information, please email email@example.com or call 01397 700700.
Nationally, there is a driver shortage and if you fancy a career change then we can help you become a fully qualified PCV Driver. Training can be costly but for the right candidate, we are happy to help cover these costs and guide you along the way before welcoming you into the team. Ts and Cs apply.
For more information or an informal chat please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01397 700700.
PCV / HGV Mechanics
Our maintenance and engineering department is vital to the success of the business. We are currently seeking trained mechanics with a keen eye for detail to work at our custom-built workshop in Fort William.
- Must have relevant qualifications and experience
- Vehicle maintenance in-line with DVSA standards
- Be friendly and approachable
- Able to deal with running repairs in a timely manner to ensure services/journeys depart on schedule.
Full-time contract and excellent remuneration package available for the right candidate.
For further information please email email@example.com or call 01397 700700.